Sunday, March 12, 2006

It's been forever

Getting through my classes and obligations this semester feels like scaling the rocky mountains in Birkenstocks. This means I don't get a lot of time to look at newspapers or type anything worth reading aside from long papers about library collection development and obscure theories of information seeking behavior.

I look forward to graduating in April.. that is if I manage to fullfill all of my obligations...

*bangs head against keyboard*

Be back in month.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're alive!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Thomas Nephew said...

I say drop out and start blogging again.

OK, drop the "drop out" part. Look at it this way: you can write about obscure theories of information seeking behavior, that sounds like something anybody reading a blog would want to know about...

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home