Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Contemplating a Pyramid Scheme for a good cause

I really want to get a free Wii, or an X-box 360 for the library. Why, you may ask, do I need this? Simple: for programming that gets teens excited. I know the library won't buy one, because we barely have enough money to pay for the simple things: I had to clean up vomit the other night because we don't have custodial staff available during work hours.

So when I hear the ads for these pyramid schemes on the radio, I think: gosh, if I could just get ten friends to buy some crap and then cancel after a month, I could get a console that would really spice up the Teen Advisory board meetings I'm planning this spring.

I can't shake the feeling that this is akin to selling my soul to the devil... but its nice to dream.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Nephew said...

Hey! I remember you, how yer doin'?

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home